What is Bed Bugs Mod
Bed Bugs Mod is a simple Minecraft mod that brings several tools (such as a button to the sleeping GUI and a command) that grants Minecraft players to kick themselves from the server (and therefore their bed).
This corrects the annoying problem of getting stuck in your bed which is a vanilla Minecraft bug. Now you do not have to completely exit the game.
When you click “Leave Bed” then you literally leave the bed in the most realistic genuine way.
And just in case somehow after you click the Leave Bed button then you still stay on bed, a button will pop up, allowing you to kick yourself from the server.
- If you were playing Singleplayer
- You will be redirected back to the Singleplayer world selection screen.
- If you were playing on a server
- You will be redirected back to the Multiplayer server selection screen.
The button also has a tooltip describing its actions in-game, to explain what it does when clicked. It will appear after hovering your mouse over the ‘Kick Me’ button for a short while.
(Requires Bed Bugs to be installed on the server if using a dedicated server/playing Multiplayer)
Bed bugs just adds one command (with tab completion).
/bedbugs kick [player]
This kicks the player specified. If no one is specified, it will attempt to kick the command sender.
Client/Server Side Only
You don’t necessarily have to install Bed Bugs on both the client and the server. You will probably just want toinstall it on both, but here are the details for those interested:
- Client (with Bed Bugs) -> connecting to -> Server (with Bed Bugs)
- Both the button and command works.
- Probably the best and simplest option.
- Client (with Bed Bugs) -> connecting to -> Server (without Bed Bugs)
- Only the button works.
- Useful as any client can connect and still use the button without the server needing to add any mods.
- Client (without Bed Bugs) -> connecting to -> Server (with Bed Bugs)
- Only the command works.
- Useful as the command can still be used to escape from beds, and it doesn’t require the client to install any more mods.
Bed Bugs Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Bed Bugs Mod
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!