What is Base Crops Mod
Base Crops Mod is a Minecraft mod that is all about farming which adds crops for all the different type of metals added by Vanilla Minecraft and all MMD Metal mods.
To begin with the mod, you must first find the Metallic Ore which are found between level 0 – 96. Once you have found Metallic Ores go ahead and smelt them to get Metallic ingots. Use Metalic Ingots to craft a Metallic Hoe then use it to make Metallic Farmland by right clicking dirt blocks. To craft the different seeds you need to make Metallic seeds wich can be crafted by placing Metallic Ingots in a crafting table. Seeds can only be planted on Metallic Farmland blocks.
- Metallic Crop
- Gold Crop
- Iron Crop
- Coal Crop
- Lapis Lazuli Crop
- Diamond Crop
- Redstone Crop
- Emerald Crop
- Feather Crop
- Bone Crop
- Rotten Crop
- Blaze Crop
- Glowstone Crop
- Gunpowder Crop
- Prismarine Crop
- Ender Crop
- Magma Crop
- Slime Crop
- Flint Crop
- Carrot Crop
- Melon Crop
- Potato Crop
- Chicken Crop
- Beef Crop
- Porkchop Crop
- Fish Crop
Crops – Base Metals:
- Adamantine Crop
- Antimony Crop
- Aquarium Crop
- Bismuth Crop
- Copper Crop
- Cold Iron Crop
- Lead Crop
- Nickel Crop
- Mercury Crop
- Star Steel Crop
- Tin Crop
- Zinc Crop
Crops Modern Metals:
- Aluminum Crop
- Cadmium Crop
- Chromium Crop
- Iridium Crop
- Magnesium Crop
- Manganese Crop
- Osmium Crop
- Plutonium Crop
- Rutile Crop
- Tantalum Crop
- Tungsten Crop
- Uranium Crop
- Zirconium Crop
- Metallic Farmland: Used to plant crops
- Metallic Hoe: Used to get Metalic Farmland
- Metallic Ore: spawns between level 0-96
- Metallic Ingot: Crafting Item
- Metallic Powder: Crafting Item
- Metallic Rod: Crafting Item
- Metallic Ore spawns only in the Overworld
- For ores settings use the config file located under the /orespawn/metalliccrops (Orespawn 1.x)
- For ores settings use the config file located under the /config/orespawn/metalliccrops (Orespawn 2.x)
- For General Settings use the config file located under /config/MetallicCrops
Base Crops Mod Review:
Base Crops Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Base Crops Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Base Crops Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Base Crops Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Base Crops Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Base Crops Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!