What is Bartech Mod
Bartech Mod allows Minecraft players to use machines to process resources into OP tools and weapons and at the same time, a variety of utility items. It adheres to realism in some ways and use manufacturing procedures based on what found in real life.
- Ammonia Recipe: (Flint & Steel + Coal)-you get the flint and steel back, and also gain Nitrogen Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide
- Aluminum Ingot Recipe: Use the Electrolyzer with Crushed Aluminum Ore to get the Aluminum Ingot
- Uranium Ore Dust: Use the Grinder on Crushed Uranium Ore
- Uranium 238 Dust and Tiny Pile of Uranium 235 Dust: Use Uranium Hexafluoride on the Centrifuge
- Iron Dust: Use Iron Ingot on Grinder
- Iron Ore Dust: Use Crushed Iron Ore on Grinder
- Steel: Use Crude Steel Blend or Steel Blend on Blast Furnace
- High-Carbon Steel: Use High-Carbon Steel Blend or Steel Blend on Blast Furnace
- Coal Coke: Use Coal on a Coke Oven
- Silicon Carbide: Use Silicon Carbide Blend on a Silicon Crucible
- Monocrystalline Silicon: Use Silicon on a Silicon Crucible
- Ethylene, Vinegar and Ethanol: Use Fruit Juice on a Centrifuge
- Ethylene (alt): Use Petroleum on a Distillery
- Synthetic Quartz: Use Quartz Solution on a Silicon Crucible
- Polypropylene: You regain the Titanium Ingot after crafting
- Propylene, Benzene, Butane, Kerosene, Gasoline: Use Petroleum on a Distillery
- Styrene: You regain the Potash and Iron Ore after crafting
- Hydrogen and Oxygen: Use a Water Bottle on an Electrolyzer
- Liquid Oxygen: You regain the cryocooler after crafting
- Formaldehyde: You regain the Silver Ingot after crafting
- Invisibility Sheet: Use a Gold Ingot on an Advanced Manufacturing Unit
- Aggregated Diamond Nanorods: Use a Diamond on an Advanced Manufacturing Unit
- Aluminum Oxynitride: Use an Aluminum Ingot on an Advanced Manufacturing Unit
- Aerogel: Use a Slimeball on an Advanced Manufacturing Unit
And more ores, machines, weapons and items which can count up to hundred of them are waiting for you in the mod. Discover them all yourself and have fun!
Bartech Mod Review:
Bartech Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Bartech Mod:
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!