What is Backport Mod
Backport Mod is believed to be a good solution to deal with the problem of missing good mods that bring newer features to older versions of Minecraft, especially Shulker Boxes. The mod will try to work as closely as possible to the original, down to the last possible detail.
Main features currently:
- Shulker Boxes
- Complete animations
- Full inventory functionality
- Fully dyeable
- Adds Shulker Shells and makes them drop from Shulkers, just like in 1.11 (down to the drop rates)
- Glazed Terracotta
- Proper rotation for all variants
- Concrete/Concrete Powder
- Full functionality in all aspects
- Full functionality (mostly)
- Other small features:
- Magma blocks burn infinitely (suggested by RyanKoopa)
- Smelting down armor/additional fuel items
- All of the above features can be enabled/disabled using the config file.
- Elytra firework boosting
- 1.12 Note Block sounds
- Totem of Undying? (would need work on obtaining, as Woodland Mansions don’t exist)
- Gamerules doWeatherCycle (definitely)/maxEntityCramming (maybe)
- Additional spawn eggs from 1.11
- Creative toolbar saving?
- Dyeable beds? (highly unlikely, but possible)
- Any really good suggestions
- Changes to shield damage absorption (suggested by Frantiq)
- Sweeping Edge/Curse of Binding/Curse of Vanishing (suggested by MinerRuler)
At the moment, the mod is only available for Minecraft 1.10, however; newer version has been worked on and will be implemented soon. By the way, the mod’s content is limited to blocks/items so there will be no big features like Woodland Mansions or mobs.
Wish you have a good time with the mod. Enjoy!
Backport Mod Review:
Backport Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Backport Mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!