What is Ambience (Music) Mod
Ambience (Music) Mod is considered the next generation of the dropped RuneTune Mod. The mod will allow you to add music or soundtrack to give aware sound of the surrounding environment.
In fact, there are no available music added in Ambience (Music) Mod. You have to manually craft or adding your own soundtrack to the game by using a config and mp3 files. Another choice is downloading a music pack and go from there.
But be aware, this mod is not compatible with mineTunes Mod since they use the same library that requires access to the audio system.
Songs are picked using the in the following order:
- Event Songs
- Biome Specific Songs
- Primary Tag Songs (using the Forge Biome Dictionary to categorize multiple biomes in one swoop)
- Secondary Tag Songs (same gist)
- Generic Song (if all else fails)
You can define all of these using the config file.
Here are the list of thing that will have an alarming sound (currently):
- Main Menu
- Boss Battle
- Underground (Y<50, no view to the sky)
- Deep Underground (Y<20, no view to the sky)
- High Up (Y>128)
- Village (having at least 3 villagers in a 30 block range)
- Riding a Minecart
- Riding a Boat
- Riding a Horse
- Riding a Pig
- Night Time
- Dying (less than 3 hearts)
- Wearing a Pumpkin Head
- Being in the Nether (any biome)
- Being in the End (any biome)
- Horde (6 or more mobs withing a 16 block range)
- Generic Song (this is used as a fallback, in case there’s no song for the biome the player is in and there’s no event that will cover it, you MUST have this in your config or you risk a crash).
In case you want to eliminate an alarming song from one of the above, just simply remove it from the config and it will no longer be used.
This is an example of a config file configured to use the RuneScape soundtrack. This makes use of every single event present in the mod.
Ambience (Music) Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Ambience (Music) Mod
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!