What is Agartha Mod
Agartha is believed to be an underworld that is parallel to our world. For that reason, Agartha Mod adds to Minecraft several dimensions. They include:
- Lithosis – the land of stone and darkness: To get to this dimension, one need to dig under ground and find a temple made of bedrock. There is a portal at the center that will lead to Lithosis.
- Inside Lithosis: you will soon come to a conclusion that the ‘underworld’ isn’t as scary as it is said to be. There is little to no light, everything is made of stone, and there are awesome ores to mine. Most of them are regular ores but if you get lucky, you can find Alamandine, Amethyst, Onyx, Imperial Topaz, Painite and Bloodstone. All of these drop their gemstone equivalent and can be crafted into armor and tools.
Catharsis – the realm of dichotomy: In order to reach to this one, one must must make a standard portal frame from Atleam Blocks and activate it with the Agarthain Power Crystal. This dimension is quite dangerous, so be alarmed.
When you have slain a monster, there’s a chance for a bit more than just xp orbs and item drops. They can also drop money orbs, mana orbs, and health orbs, or a very rare Agarthian Power Crystal.
Money orbs jut give you money directly to you account. They look like yellow xp orbs.
Mana orbs increase your mana but not further than your max amount of mana. They look like grey xp orbs.
Health orbs give you 2 extra hearts and heals you by a bit. They look like red xp orbs.
Your mana and money goes to 0 when you die.
At the moment, there is no practical use for money and there are two for mana. When you eat Agarthian flesh, it either decreases your mana and gives you haste, or it gives you some more mana, and there is a basic staff, currently uncraftable, that uses your mana to fire projectiles.
The Agarthian Power Crystal has only one use, and use one time only. Right click it on a block of bedrock to make a lithosian portal.
Last but not least, weapons to choose from. There are 9 guns, 2 staffs, about 12 shurikens (throwable items that deal damage), and the mineral swords (The amethyst, onyx, painite… etc).
Agartha Mod Review:
Agartha Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|The Agartha Mod: Dimensional Changes||release||1.7.10||2,007||18/01/2018|
|Agartha Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Agartha Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!