What is Achievement Books Mod
Achievement Books Mod opens up the ability for Minecraft players to create multiple achievement books for Minecraft. It is highly configurable via JSON to have headers, free flow text and achievement checklists on multiple pages.
If you’re a map maker creating stories with several chapters, sometimes it’s not enough to have everything in one achievement book. Also if you’re creating a HQM modpack with several quest lines, now you can give achievements based on the quest branch.
With Achievement Books Mod, you can:
- you can have multiple achievement books for different parts of your game
- you can choose from 16 different colours for your book’s design
- you don’t need to deal with difficult formatting files
- you can describe your books in an easy to read format
- you can upgrade your configs without the need to reset the book process
- you can reload the books from the config without restarting the game
- you can customize the crafting materials of the books
Once you’ve installed the mod and restarted the game, make sure you have OP permissions and then issue:
The rest should be self-explanatory. If not, refer to the User’s Manual
The mod is a WIP and version 1.2 is coming soon with new updates. Hang tight for new exciting things!
Achievement Books Mod Review:
Achievement Books Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
you may also interested in:
Warning: file_get_contents(): Peer certificate CN=`nextyour.com' did not match expected CN=`widget.mcf.li' in /home/minecraftmods19.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/minecraftmods19.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Warning: file_get_contents(https://widget.mcf.li/projects/achievement-books.json): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/minecraftmods19.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!