What is AbyssalCraft Integration Mod
A new mod for today review is AbyssalCraft Integration Mod. It is created by Shinoow and is a previous part of AbyssalCraft and now it is splited into a separate mod. Currently you can use AbyssalCraft Integration mod in Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 and 1.9.4 version. The new mod can help you handle integrations between other mods and AbyssalCraft. With this mod, you will now freely suggest any integration you think should exist between any mod and AbyssalCraft).
AbyssalCraft Integration is an addon, so you should install AbyssalCraft before you using this mod.
There are mods that currently integrated in AbyssalCraft Integration
- ProjectE (assigns EMC values to all blocks/items)
- Equivalent Exchange 3 (assigns EMC values to all blocks/items)
- Thaumcraft (adds 2 new aspects, several new wand caps and wand cores, assigns Aspects to most content in AbyssalCraft and upgrade kits for Thaumcraft materials)
- Morph (abilities has been assigned to all mobs and hands display when morphed into AbyssalCraft mobs)
- Not Enough Items (this integration is still in the main mod, so don’t worry about that)
- MineTweaker 3 (you can add recipes for AbyssalCraft machines and rituals through MineTweaker scripts)
- Mods that uses the OreDictionary for recipes involving ore dusts (this mod adds Refined Coralium, Dreadium and Abyssalnite dust that should work with any mod that detects if an ore has a ingot and a dust form)
If you need information about a specific integration, most (if not all) information should be available in the Necronomicon under Other Information -> AbyssalCraft Integration.
This mod is NOT compatible with any AbyssalCraft versions prior to 1.8.8.
How to install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.9
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!