What is A Frozen World Mod
The winter is coming! And let’s have something freezing cold and blizzard. A Frozen World Mod will allow you to have that. The mod like its name suggests, will be all about ice and building in Minecraft. You will find in A Frozen World Mod ice-related objects as well as mainly featuring an ice-related apocalypse block.
This block covers many features in the mod. When using, it spreads across land and water, turning all blocks it contacts to into frozen equivalents. Hold your patience to see your world turns into a blue-gray frozen wasteland.
- The block is 100% dynamic, meaning it will convert blocks from other mods into frozen equivalents as well.
- The textures are also dynamic, meaning that resource pack makers don’t need to make a “frozen” version of every single block texture in the game!)
- The spread rate of the block is determined by its adjacent blocks. For example, Ice Nine will spread to a Dirt block faster than it will spread to an Obsidian block.
- If the blocks around an Ice Nine block are all Ice Nine or on the spread blacklist, the block becomes dormant. Dormant Ice Nine can be broken to collect Ice Crystals and passively spawn Zombies at all times.
- Ice Nine must be grown from an Ice Crystal, which can only be found at the top of dungeon towers.
- Here is a picture of Ice Nine spreading throughout a Spruce forest. In the image, you can see it starting to freeze the large spruce trees towards the front. Many of trees and much of the grass and dirt have been frozen as well.
This blocks is purely for aesthetic. When Ice Nine spreads to a block on the configurable blacklist, it turns into this block. When broken, it drops a random number of sticks, wood planks, and iron ingots.
This block is super simple. It combines a chest and a crafting table into one block, making it a space-efficient alternative for people who put time and effort into building the perfect base.
- This block is both a chest and a crafting table. Right clicking the bottom of the station will open a Chest GUI and right clicking the top will open a Crafting Table GUI.
- Unlike a normal crafting table, this block will not drop its inventory when you close the GUI.
And many other beautiful features that you will find interesting when having A Frozen World Mod installed. So, download the mod and enjoy!
A Frozen World Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download A Frozen World Mod
For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!